<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8923831?origin\x3dhttp://theauroral.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Okay, I know the blog seems to by dying, or is already dead to some and nobody's bothered to read it anymore. Anyhow, pardon me! The presentation of the major project just completed two days ago and I'm so glad it's over!























Although it's not time to relax yet, I'm just taking things easy for the time being. Ahead of me still lies a big hurdle to overcome, that is the EXAMS! I really can't afford to do badly as I've done badly enough last semester. OHGOODNESS! I can't wait for the holidays!

Anyway, it was a pretty funfilled day today. The eight of us had loads of fun at the game room, SNORTA, JENGA, and not forgetting that weird Apples to Apples game. Ha! It's gonna be another delightful day tomorrow, more interesting in fact. KARAOKE!
I can't wait to have fun with the ladies!

Alrighty, that should be all. Shall update soon, don't abandon the blog!

Have a happy holiday tomorrow, TR22!

We can't return,
we can only look behind.
9:33 PM