And the seasons they go round and round
What have happened these few days, I can't really recall. The week has passed pretty quickly, it just flew past. In the blink of an eye, it has already been a month since school started. Common tests are just around the corner and I don't seem to get those damn formulas, definitions, explanations and whatever crap into my head.
I want a good start. I hope to achieve good grades in the first year, seems somehow impossible. I've been turning in late, waking up early. Barely enough sleep to rest and energize my body fully. Then, I end up sleeping during lectures which is a bad, bad sign.
I'm basically rushing through my tutorials, not understanding anything at all.
Okay, enough of my complaints. Anyhow, I want a rest. I just want to sit on the couch and watch tv programmes as I snack. I can't wait for the school break! I want to have fuunnnn. Alright, that was so random. Oh anyway, I miss my dear cousins! Ha. Random again.
Well, tomorrow's a friday! It's supposedly a perfect day for me to relax but I have to do this FMM tutorial which requires us to check out events held in town. Tomorrow's going to be another class bonding day, I hope it'll be fun.
Seriously, there're many things I've been wanting to do. Going to ktv with my cousins, catching up with old friends, going on a shopping spree, family gatherings & gambling, dancing, going overseas, the list just goes on and on.
So much for this post.
Nights.
We can't return,
we can only look behind.
12:46 AM