And the seasons they go round and round
I`ve yet to find da truth out. I don`t know who to turn to. I can`t imagine da way you lied to everyone. I didn`t expect you`ll do something so heartless. I try not to loathe you, but i can`t. Cuz` everytime i think bout you, it just comes to ma mind, and ma blood starts to boil. I`m angry. I`m confused. I`m wondering why you are lying to everyone. I hate to hate you for i love to love you.
Wells, today`s friday but guess what. I came home after school. I didn`t hang out at any other place. I hate to go home cuz` it bores me out but i have no choice. All ma friends are already preparing, so i can`t wait anymore. I hafta start now too. Nonetheless, I did nothing so far. I`d used da computer for hours. sheesh.
aights. till here for now.
; why
We can't return,
we can only look behind.
6:43 PM